Chris Stapleton – When the Stars Come Out
- It turns out I love high ropes courses. Who knew?
- Her excitement to visit the Tiny Apartment meant the world.
- A permanent job – !
- The Summer of Porching, together or alone, continues to be my favourite part of the day.
- Filipino barbecue in the park.
- There was an undeniable connection, a chemistry of sorts. Even short-lived, I’m thankful; it made me realize that’s what had been missing.
- G+T’s (and JT…) are the name of the game this summer.
- I wish more conversations with Christians were like that, all hopeful and rich with meaning.
- Sometimes it’s best to get out of the house and drive home.
- A wedding where we didn’t know a soul.