- I wake up each morning to my half-pint coffee maker sputtering loudly. It’s what gets me up.
- It was his last day, but we brought her favourite things instead: trashy mag, lottery ticket and Pringles.
- They showed up on day two, with tea towels and dish cloths and an article about Prince Harry.
- Some days I try on three outfits before resigning to a decision, and in the end I put my housecoat back on overtop.
- We went to the movies, to watch Tom Hanks and ponder good vs. evil.
- Change of scenery means finding a table with the most light, on a day it looked like snow.
- Sibling Rivalry.
- Seeing my memories back on the walls feels like home, and makes me think of 615 days.
- Solitude is golden. Most of the time. Thankful she understands.
- But it’s a good shower.