- They are the only people I trust who don’t drink coffee, and they made it their mission each day to find me a cup.
- Ten to eleven hours of sleep, five nights in a row.
- Quiet car rides up and down the Pacific coastline.
- A place called Cathedral Grove.
- Travel, even in a day, makes me crave more.
- I could have snuggled and chatted with her for days.
- We finally met, appropriately for afternoon brews.
- He made a Dutch oven pancake with maple syrup from his mom, and put on a new Icelandic tune.
- Sometimes the people are just right, so you go dancing at midnight.
- An airport encounter, not coincidental but just right anyway.