Olivia and the Creepy Crawlies – Little Darling
- We went for a walk on the dirt road, and “happened upon” her accident.
- Long drives for beer and coffee in the rain.
- 2 AM Truth Talks.
- My professional self put on the event; my social self went out with the band afterward.
- That standing lunch date often saves my life.
- She’s the kind of friend who asks the follow up questions. Those kids won’t know the gift she is.
- We arrived to the Summit a full hour early; Chicago time.
- It was just burgers, just a summer night on the back deck with sweet tomatoes and Mill Street. Then, it was just a sunset on a beach they just discovered they had lived next to their whole lives.
- Time is a gift, even if it is to pick them up from the airport.
- “House Party” kept us driving, all nineteen years of age.
(Image via here)