63 Days to Summer
1. Birkenstock sandals, because I can.
2. As a rule, he doesn’t drink alone. Hallelujah.
3. K said she’d come when the hustle is over.
4. A taco picnic.
5. Coffee shops for reading and writing sans homework. I never thought it would happen.
6. They’re always bringing me donuts.
7. It feels good to say no.
8. Heads Up is my new favourite party trick.
9. Alone, not lonely.
10. Her lack of confidence in me was countered by their support. I want to learn this lesson the first time around.